- What is your return/exchange policy?
- We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects and will accept any defective item for refund or exchange. Unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise may be returned within 21 days after purchase for an exchange or refund. Merchandise received after 21 days will only be accepted at our discretion for a shop credit.
- Returns & Exchanges will only be accepted with a valid Return Authorization number (RA#). Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “RA REQUEST” in the subject line and please provide us with the following information:
- Order #
- Reason for return or exchange
- You can also call us at 323.331.2505.
- US Customers: For any defective items or errors in shipments, returns for customers in the United States are complimentary. We will email you a UPS call tag label once your return or exchange has been approved.
- International customers: Please use the most economical shipping method for your return. Due to security constraints, we cannot reimburse you for an amount greater than your purchase amount.
- Where do I ship my return/exchange?
- Returns and exchanges must be mailed to:
Attn: Online Returns
3100 Big Dalton Ave.
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
- How should I ship my return/exchange?
- Pack and seal your box securely, in the original package if possible. To be properly processed, your return/exchange must include the RA# on the outside of the package.
- US Customers: Merchandise should be returned using the pre-paid UPS call tag that will be emailed to you.
- International Customers: You should ship your return/exchange with a carrier who will provide your package with a tracking number to ensure that your package does not get lost. Packages must be returned prepaid. We do not accept COD.
- When will my credit card be refunded?
- Once your package has been received, your refund or exchange will be processed within 1-2 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment.
- The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via email to the address listed on your order when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from us. When processing your exchange, we automatically credit you in the original form of payment and reauthorize a new payment for your exchange.